I love ending my week and beginning my weekends with a long Saturday morning and homemade breakfast. I made the simplest egg and spinach bake that tasted amazing and took less than 10 minutes prep time! Here’s how:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Bring 1.5 cups of spinach to a simmer on the stove.
- Place in oven safe bowl
- Cut tomatoes, purple onions, bell peppers (get creative here; to each his/her own) etc. on top of spinach
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of feta cheese
- Add 1 cup of fresh spinach (non simmered)on top
- Crack 4 eggs on top of non simmered spinach
- Put in oven for about 20 minutes or until egg whites are white!
This ranks pretty high on my Saturday morning breakfast list due to taste (duh!) and efficiency! If you want to impress someone but barely do anything, this is your meal!